Whatever it is about Italy — Naples, Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, or Pompeii — that intrigues you, fascinates you, tempts you, or entertains you… you will find it because your visit will be tailored exactly to your desires. Fascinated by the tastes of Italian cuisine? Your private guide will suggest the best restaurants. Have your heart set on Italian footwear or daring designs in clothing? Talk it over with your guide, in your own language, and find out the best places to shop.
- Tours out of Naples Private shore excursions. Arrive by sea. Private tour when arriving by ship in Napoli: Full day (6-7 hours) with air conditioned deluxe vehicle and English speaking guide. Entrance fees included. Day tours are available to Sorrento, Amalfi Coast, Pompei and more.
- Ravenna, Italy Ravenna is famous for its beautiful mosaics and are one of Unesco World Heritage Sites. Meet your private guide and minivan at the cruise port of Ravenna and depart for a short drive to the Basilica of San Vitale where your walking tour begins.
- Tours out of Bari, Italy This private half day excursion takes you to Alberobello, the Apulian village listed as a Unesco site since 1996 for its famous and characteristic houses.
- Rome in a Day Whatever it is about Rome that intrigues you, fascinates you, tempts you, or entertains you, you’ll find it because your visit will be tailored exactly to your desires.
- Rome in a Day: Arrive Civitavecchia Arrive Civitavecchia by sea and on to tour Rome. A private tour visiting the Vatican City Museums including the Sistine Chapel.
- Tour Venice, Italy There are many ways to get to know Venice, but starting with a walking tour of the city center followed by a gondola tour is surely the best way to experience its celebrated magical atmosphere.
- Easy Bari A half-day easy tour of Bari. This tour is recommended for guests with limited mobility or wheelchairs, but of course are available to all guests.