|Click on each image for more details on each yacht.
Click here for the Sea Ray
RATES per person
NORTHERN RED SEA CRUISE
Embark/Disembark : Hurgada
Seven days/ 6 nights program
Day 02 - First Dive: " Gubal
Day 03 - First Dive: Wreck ''
Day 04 - First Dive: " Mahmoudat
Day 05 - First Dive: " Onghosh
Day 06 - First Dive: Shabrour
Day 07 - First Dive: Abu Ramada.
All diving / diving sites is/are WEATHER PERMITTING
SOUTHERN RED SEA CRUISE
Embark/Disembark : MARSA ALAM
Eight days/ 7 nights program
Day 01 - Embarkation - Mersa
Day 02 - Samadai to Wadi El Gemal; ( 2 hours
Day 03 - Wadi El Gemal to Satayeh ( 4-5 hours
sailing ) sailing around 04:00 a.m.
Day 04 - First Dive: Satayeh.
Day 05 - First Dive: El Ghadir.
Day 06 - First Dive: Elphenstone.
Day 07 - First Dive: Ket-aat Abu Dabab.
Day 08 - First Dive: El Shouna.
Days on board a Sailing Felucca : The Royal Cleopatra
Not Included :
* Since most of the dive sites are situated at remote locations, please limit your depth to your abilities and follow the guidelines of your dive master.
* Please be aware that you are, at least, 4 - 5 hours away from the nearest recompression facility.
* Make safety stops whenever possible. Note: safety tank present on the accompanying boat at all times.
* First dive is a check-dive where your competent dive master will check you on the following:
Mask-clearing, Out-of-air situation and Buoyancy control.
* Never remain under water with less than 30 BAR ( 300 PSI ), 50 BAR go to your safety stop depth, 30 BAR ascend to the surface.
* Always dive with your buddy, if you lose one another under water, look around for one minute, then ascend to the surface.
* Please be environmentally aware: Do not collect, kill, feed Fish or harass any Fish life whatsoever.
* As South Red Sea is a member of HEPCA ( Hurghada Environmental Protection and Conservation Association ), let us set an example in preserving the Red Sea.
* On most of the Live-aboard boats, fresh water is limited, so please apply economic usage.
* Please do not enter the lounge or your cabin with wet suite. Also, please be careful with wet feet. Wet floors are slippery!
* Your personal belongings are your responsibility, the boat is safe. You may attach everything, so the wind could not blow anything away. Well place your stuff, and secure any fragile items.
* The electrical current on the boat, as well as all over Egypt, is 220 V - 50 Hz, so please make sure your equipment is either converted properly or a converter is used if needed.
* Drinks are extras, so please make sure you settle them.
* For emergencies, there is an Oxygen Tank is available on board as well as a medical first aid kit, please refer to your dive guide.
* Tanks are 12 L., Aluminum Int'l Standard.
* Please make sure your Port Halls of your cabin is closed when your boat is underway or when in a rough weather.
* In order to avoid any possible Dehydration, please make sure you drink enough liquids
on the Nile
Sonesta Dahabiya Nile Cruise
Mediterranean Tours | Dahabiya Luxury Nile cruises on the Nile on You Tube
Egypt and Turkey Private Tours | Greece and Egypt Luxury Tours
Private Mediterranean Cruise Shore Excursions | Egypt and Africa Luxury Safari Tour
Egypt and Jordan Luxury Private Tours | Private opening of Pharaoh Seti I Tomb
Travel In Style Trip Reviews: What others say about our tours | Contact Us
Her Majesty Queen Nefertiti Turns Egypt Upside Down!!