A Private 9-Day Near East Tour
DAY 1 – TEL AVIV – Airport VIP Club Service
While this is a private tour with a: Private Air-Conditioned Vehicle, private guide at all times, and you may choose your own dates, we do suggest – Friday – Weekly – Year Round. Our local rep. meets you at the airport airport, assists with arrival formalities, and escorts you to your Jerusalem hotel. When you choose your own date, we may have to change tours / sites visits around to accommodate religious holidays and Sabbath. Please click here for the group tour version.
VIP Club Airport Service upon arrival and departure at Tel Aviv Airport.
DAY 2 – JERUSALEM – Saturday (B,L)
We start our explorations of Jerusalem, holy city to Christians, Jews and Muslims, with a drive to the Mount of Olives, which offers panoramic views. We visit the Church of Pater Noster and the Chapel of the Ascension on our way to the Garden of Gethsemane. From the Garden, we enter Jerusalem’s walls to the Old City for a visit to the Western Wall and the Dome of the Rock. We follow in Jesus’ footsteps along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Lunch is at a local restaurant (tea or coffee & one small bottled water is included for each guest).
DAY 3 – JERUSALEM – Sunday (B,L)
Now that you’ve had a tour of the city, set out on your own to discover its charms: the narrow bazaar streets of the Old City, the cheerful cafés of New Jerusalem, and the broad boulevards surrounding the modern city. Lunch is at a local restaurant (tea or coffee & one small bottled water is included for each guest).
DAY 4 – JERUSALEM – BETHLEHEM- Monday (B,L)
We start our tour at the scale model of Jerusalem as it appeared in Herod’s time, then go on to the Shrine of the Book to see the sacred Dead Sea Scrolls. Then it’s on to Ein Kerem and Bethlehem for a visit to the Church of the Nativity, stopping at the Shepherds’ Field on the way back to Jerusalem. Lunch is at a local restaurant (tea or coffee & one small bottled water is included for each guest).
DAY 5 – BETHANY, DEAD SEA – MASADA – Tuesday (B,L)
We drive to Bethany and the site of the Good Samaritan’s inn, then continue through the Judean Hills down to the Dead Sea, below sea level. At Qumran, we see the caves where the Dead Sea Scrolls were discovered. We go on to the verdant oasis of Ein Gedi, and return to Jerusalem after we tour fabled Jericho, the oldest city in the world. Lunch is at a local restaurant (tea or coffee & one small bottled water is included for each guest).
DAY 6 – GOLAN, NAZARETH – GALILEE – Wednesday (B,L)
We drive north to Nazareth to see the Church of the Annunciation, built to shelter the grotto where Mary received the message that she would bear Jesus. Passing by Cana of Galilee, we reach Tiberias, on the Sea of Galilee. We sail aboard the Lido to Tabgha, on the opposite shore, returning to Tiberias for the night. Lunch is at a local restaurant (tea or coffee & one small bottled water is included for each guest).
DAY 7 – ACRE, HAIFA, TEL AVIV – JAFFA – Thursday (B,L)
Acre, the medieval fortress-city, was visited by Caesar, Richard the Lion-Hearted, and Napoleon. We follow in their footsteps along its ancient streets. Continuing our journey, we see the Baha’i Shrine and its Persian Gardens in Haifa, and the Roman amphitheater and Crusaders’ fortress in Caesarea. Then traveling along Tel Aviv’s bustling streets, we make our way to Jaffa (Joppa) to see its ancient port and the artists’ colony which has grown up around it. We spend the night in Tel Aviv. Lunch is at a local restaurant (tea or coffee & one small bottled water is included for each guest).
DAY 8 – Tel Aviv – Friday (B)
Full day at leisure to explore Tel Aviv on your own.
DAY 9 – DEPARTURE – Saturday (B)
Our local rep. escorts you to the airport for your flight home. VIP Club Transfer Service at Tel Aviv Airport.
|Rates per person in USD$|
|Sharing in:||Deluxe Hotels||First Class Hotels|
|Triple Occupancy||US$ 4706.00||US$ 4415.00|
|Double||US$ 4899.00||US$ 4560.00|
|Single||US$ 6569.00||US$ 5945.00|
High-season supplement: please add 20 % to the above rates during the following holidays:
- Passover and Easter Weeks
- Christmas – New Year: Dec 20- Jan 2
International airfares are not included in these rates.
You may combine this tour with any of our tours to Jordan, Turkey, Greec or Egypt for an even more memorable vacation.
Your tour includes:
- Transfers from and to the airport in Tel Aviv
- Accommodations according to the category chosen, including all taxes breakfast daily, and service charges
- Fully escorted guided sightseeing in an air-conditioned vehicle.
- Private local English-speaking guide
- All entrance fees on sightseeing tours
- Pre-set menu lunch as listed (L) with tea or coffee as well as one small bottle of water for each guest.
- VIP MEET & GREET at Tel Aviv Airport: the local rep. will meet you just before the immigration, at Tel Aviv Airport, then walk you through the immigration and luggage claim, on to the arrival hall and meeting the guide/driver and drive on to your hotel.Vip Club Airport Transfers Service (Tel Aviv Airport)
Description of service
Porter services included
- Meeting the guest at the exit of the plane’s sleeve.
- Transfer to passport control with luxury car.
- Quick transfer through passport control.
- Pickup luggage, porter service included.
- Quick transfer through Customs and exiting to the Arrivals Hall.
Outgoing / departure flights:
Porter services included
- Meeting the guest at departure hall, gate 32.
- Quick transfer through security check.
- Porter service is included.
- Check-in for flight and deposit of baggage at designated counter,
- Quick transfer at hand bags security.
- Quick transfer during boarding.
- Trip interruption and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Gratuities to guide and driver:
- Suggested Tips: $5 USD per person per day for the driver and for the Guide: $10 Per person per full day