You'll see the wonders of ancient Egypt, experience the sacred Old City of Jerusalem, and ride on the Sea of Galilee on this inclusive ten-day tour from Travel in Style. Weekly on Saturdays. Compare with the 11-Day or 14-Day Version. Compare with the 14-Day Israel & Palestine Christian Tour Version. Add Dubai and Egypt.
DAY 1 – Saturday – DEPARTURE
We take off aboard British Airways, KLM, Swiss, Lufthansa Air France , Olympic Airways from New York’s John F. Kennedy International Airport, or Newark (call us for add on from your hometown), bound for Cairo, via Europe. Our tour participants may also take Egyptair nonstop from New York.
DAY 2 – Sunday – CAIRO
Our representative greets you at the airport and whisks you to your hotel. Visa will be issued upon arrival at Cairo Airport for a limited number of citizens such as : American, Australian, NZ , EU , Canadian , EU Singaporean and Japanese citizens ,You are responsible for having your passport in order valid at least for 6 month beyond the date of your arrival in Cairo. Our local rep. meets with a sign that carries your name, and will be waiting for you with the prepaid visa stamps to proceed to the passports control to stamp your passports, then you claim your luggage, after you clear the passport and customs formalities and exiting the terminal, our local representative will escort you (private vehicle) to the hotel. Welcome fruit basket & Egyptian pastries await you in your room with our compliments.
DAY 3 – Monday- CAIRO (BL)
We’ll spend a full day exploring the wonders of Cairo, starting with the Egyptian Museum and its treasures of the ancient pharaohs: mummies, statuary, and precious stones and metals. Then we’ll motor to the edge of the city to gaze at the mysterious Sphinx and the Pyramids. Lunch will be taken at a charming local restaurant. We’ll also stop at the Citadel of Saladin and the Alabaster Mosque of Mohammed Ali.
DAY 4 – Tuesday- LUXOR (BL)
Very early morning flight to ancient Luxor, all transfers are always included on a private basis , with a private chauffeur, in Luxor : on to see the sights! First stop is the Great Temple of Amon at Karnak, followed by the mighty Temple of Luxor. We’ll then cross the Nile by ferry and continue overland to take in the Valley of the Kings, the imposing tomb-temple of Queen Hatshepsut in the Valley of the Queens, and the Colossi of Memnon. In the evening, we’ll head for the airport to board a flight for our return to Cairo.
DAY 5 – Wednesday – ROYAL PALACES (BLD)
Half day tour of Prince Mohamed Ali Manial palace, as well as Abdeen Royal Palace, the seat of power for almost a century for the former Egyptian Royal family, then later on the late President Sadat. Lunch at a local restaurant. Now that you’ve become acquainted with Egypt, and especially with Cairo, you’ll have the afternoon to explore it on your own! Where to go? The only problem is too many choices! There’s the Khan El-Khalili bazaar with its spice merchants and craftsmen . . . the Pyramids of Dahshour . . . the Ben Ezra synagogue . . . cafés. Of course, optional tours are available. In the evening, we’ll get together again for a Sound and Light show at the Pyramids, followed by a dinner cruise on the Nile and folklore show.
DAY 6 – Thursday -CAIRO, TEL AVIV (B)
Our Cairo-based representative will call for you after breakfast and see you to the airport, where you’ll board your flight for Tel Aviv.Air fare is included in our rate in economy class Cairo to Tel Avi8v, tax included. Our Israel-based personnel will be on hand to meet you, and take you onward to your accommodations in Jerusalem. You’ll have the rest of this day to discover Jerusalem on your own . . . the crowds along Ben Yehuda Street, the new City Hall, the walls of the Old City illuminated at dusk, the gleaming Dome of the Rock. Jerusalem lives up to every expectation!
DAY 7 – Friday – OLD CITY OF JERUSALEM, BETHLEHEM (B)
Our visit to the Old City starts with a walk through the reconstructed Jewish Quarter. We’ll visit the newly excavated Cardo, a Roman promenade, and proceed to the Western Wall, all that remains of the Second Temple. Nearby is the Dome of the Rock, one of the holiest places of Islam. We will follow in the footsteps of Jesus along the Via Dolorosa to the Church of the Holy Sepulchre, passing bazaars where brass ware, embroidered dresses and inlaid woodwork are on offer. We’ll depart Jerusalem in the afternoon for Bethlehem, to visit the Church of the Nativity, the site of Jesus’ birth. We’ll also stop at Rachel’s Tomb before returning to Jerusalem.
DAY 8 – Saturday – MASSADA, EIN GEDI, DEAD SEA (B)
We descend from Jerusalem to the shores of the Dead Sea, lowest spot on earth, then ascend by cable car to Massada, the last stronghold of the Zealots in their struggle against the Romans. We’ll walk through the remains of Herod’s Palace, the synagogue, and cisterns, before we return to Jerusalem late in the afternoon.
DAY 9 – Sunday- Nazareth – Tabagha – Cana- TIBERIAS (B)
We drive north from Jerusalem to Nazareth to see the Church of the Annunciation, then continue to cross the Sea of Galilee by boat to Tabgha. Traveling overland again, we’ll stop at Cana, and stroll through lively waterside Tiberias. At Capernaum, we’ll see the ruins of the synagogue and Church of St. Peter. We’ll return to Jerusalem via the baptismal site on the Jordan River.
DAY 10 – Monday- DEPARTURE (B)
We’ll escort you to the airport to catch your homeward-bound flight. Shalom!
This tour departs on Saturday weekly, throughout the year.
RATES per person in US: Air Fare is Subject to Change without Notice Unless Ticketed:
(4 stars hotels)
(5 stars hotels)
Air fare High-season supplement (doesn’t apply when you handle your own air fare):
- For travel from May – Sep: please add $ 450 to the above rates.
- if /when you handle your own air arrangements- please deduct $600.
- Air transportation in economy class, from New York to Cairo, Cairo to Tel Aviv, and Tel Aviv to New York, including taxes. You may make your own air arrangements and deduct $600 from these rates.
- All ground transportation, including service between airport and hotels.
- All tips/gratuities to drivers, guides etc.
- Domestic flights within Egypt, in economy class with tax included.
- Meals as indicated, with preset menu (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner) Guided sightseeing with professional guide and all admission fees
- Hotel accommodations, including tax and service charges
- Visa for Egypt will be issued upon arrival at Cairo Airport for a limited number of citizens such as: American, Australian, NZ, EU, Canadian, EU Singaporean and Japanese citizens. You are responsible for having your passport in order valid at least for 6 month beyond the date of your arrival in Cairo. Our local rep. will meet you with a sign that carries your name, and will be waiting for you with the prepaid visa stamps to proceed to the passports control to stamp your passports, then you claim your luggage, after you clear the passport and customs formalities and exiting the terminal, our local representative will escort you by private vehicle to the hotel.
- Welcome fruit basket & Egyptian pastry awaits you in your room with our compliments.
- Trip interruption and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Gratuities to guide and driver. Suggested: $ 3 USD per person per day for the driver. $5-$10 Per person per full day for the guide.