A Quick Tour of Italy in 6 Days
Group Coach Tour – Four Star Hotels
Venice – Verona – Como Lake – Milan – San Marino – Perugia – Rome
Day 1 – Weekly on Wednesdays in VENICE: April – October
Please advise your arrival flight or train details. Your private chauffeur will meet you with a sign with your name and assist with your transfer to your hotel by private boat. Welcome to Venice, your base for three nights. The rest of the day is yours to enjoy as you wish, wandering the serpentine paths, bridges and canals of this magical city.
Day 2 – Thursday – Tour VENICE and its ISLANDS
After breakfast, your local English-speaking guide meets you at your hotel and takes you on a tour of St. Mark’s Square, once called the “gathering place of Europe.” You enter and tour its two outstanding landmarks: St Mark’s Basilica, a triumph of Byzantine-style architecture nicknamed the “church of gold,” and the Palace of the Doges, with it famous arcades.
Time for lunch. What will it be? Whatever you wish! Your guide can suggest good restaurants in a variety of styles, or you can sit down in any place that catches your fancy. In the afternoon, we tour of the islands of the Venice lagoon, including Murano, famous for its glass- blowing artistry and Burano, known for the making of fine, delicate lace. After your visit to the islands, your boat returns you to your hotel through the canals of Venice, with the evening free to enjoy as you wish.
Venice, Italy. Video by 555Emms.
Day 3 – Friday – VENICE
Breakfast is included daily at the hotel. Full day on your own to explore Venice, the bridges and canals as you wish.
Day 4 – Saturday – VENICE – VERONA – COMO LAKE
Buffet breakfast. Morning departure for VERONA to see the town of Romeo and Juliet. Then continue on COMO. Dinner and overnight at the hotel.
Day 5 – Sunday – COMO – MILAN – SAN MARINO
Buffet breakfast. Departure for MILAN and panoramic tour of the city. Proceeded on to San Marino via BOLOGNA, one of Italy’s most important art cities. Visit this fascinating medieval town with its charming squares Piazza Maggiore and Piazza del Nettuno. Proceed to SAN MARINO, the world’s smallest and oldest independent Republic, founded in the year 301, as a Christian sanctuary. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – Monday – SAN MARINO – PERUGIA – ROME
Buffet breakfast. Departure to PERUGIA, the charming university town. Visit the impressing Cathedral and the Palazzo dei Priori. Proceed to Rome. End of the tour in Rome. Bon Voyage.
|RATES per person in USD $|
|Triple||$ 1845. USD $|
|Double||$ 1950. USD $|
|Single||$ 2895. USD $|
|Child: Younger than 12 year of age at time of travel must share with 2 adults to enjoy a 15 % discount.|
- Locally guided sightseeing and all ground transportation (deluxe air conditioned coaches) as indicated.
- An English speaking tour escort. Arrival transfer in Venice.
- All entrance fees.
- Meals as indicated from pre-set menu: Continental buffet breakfast daily, plus 3
- dinners (Drinks NOT included).
- Accommodation at 4 star hotels, with private bathroom facilities including tax, service charges. Sample Accommodation at 4 Star hotels (or similar) with down-town location:
- Como: Grand Hotel or similar.
- Venice: Hotel Principe or similar Service charges and taxes included.
- English Speaking local guides.
- Personal expenses, beverages, and meals not specifically included.
- Gratuities for local personnel porterage.
- Drinks/beverages. Travel insurance International air fare