A Quick Tour of Italy
Coach Tour – Three Stars Hotels
Rome – Assisi – Siena – Florence – Padua – Venice
Day 1 – Friday – Weekly in ROME: April – Oct
Arrive at Rome Airport, our local rep. will be waiting and carrying a sign with your name. Transfer to your hotel is included in our rate. Available also on Tuesdays.
Day 2 – Saturday – Rome – ASSISI – SIENA – FLORENCE
Early morning, departure for ASSISI, the mystic town of Saint Francis still surrounded by ancient walls. Visit the Basilica of Saint Francis with its early Renaissance masterpieces by Giotto and Cimabue. Proceed on to SIENA, the beautiful medieval city renowned for the Palio. Then on to FLORENCE. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3 – Sunday FLORENCE
Buffet breakfast. Guided sightseeing tour of the cradle of the Renaissance. Panoramic visit the beautiful Piazza del Duomo, the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Giotto’s Bell Tower, the Baptistery of St. John, the Academy of Fine Arts Gallery housing the “David” by Michelangelo, and Santa Croce, the 13th century Franciscan church with Cimabue’s famous crucifix. Rest of the day at leisure for optional sightseeing or shopping. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4 – Monday FLORENCE – PADUA – VENICE
Buffet breakfast. Departure for PADUA, where you will visit the famous Cathedral of St. Anthony, guarded by Donatello’s “Gattamelata”. Continue on to VENICE, and upon arrival enjoy a guided walking tour of this unique city. You will see the Piazza and Basilica of St. Mark, the Doge’s Palace, the Bridge of Sighs and the Prisons. Dinner and overnight.
Day 5 – Tuesday VENICE
Buffet breakfast. Morning tour to a glass factory in Murano (optional shopping) by motor launch. Dinner and overnight.
Day 6 – Wednesday VENICE
Buffet breakfast. Transfer to Venice airport. End of the tour. Bon Voyage. Compare with the four day version. Available also on Tuesdays.
|RATES per person in USD $|
|Triple||$ 1665. USD|
|Double||$ 1770. USD|
|Single||$ 2270. USD|
|Children Discount: Younger than 12 year of age at time of travel must share with 2 adults to enjoy a 15 % discount.|
- Locally guided sightseeing and all ground transportation (deluxe air conditioned coaches) as indicated.
- Arrival transfer in Rome. Departure transfer in Venice. An English speaking tour escort. All entrance fees.
- Meals as indicated from pre-set menu: Continental buffet breakfast daily, plus 4 dinners (Drinks NOT included).
- Accommodation at 3 stars hotels, with private bathroom facilities including tax, service charges. For four stars hotels, please click here.
- Sample Accommodation at 3 Stars hotels (or similar) with down-town location: Florence – Hotel Grifone or similar. Venice – Hotel Continental or similar
- Service charges and taxes included.
- English Speaking local guides.
- Personal expenses, beverages, and meals not specifically included.
- Gratuities for local personnel porterage.
- Travel insurance
- International air fare