All in 9 Days – Boarding Dubrovnik
Cruise on board M/S Marija Magdalena
Motor Sailing Yacht – Adriatic Paradise Cruise
Weekly – Mid May to Mid September
Private Charters Available Upon Request
Perfect for Honeymooners and wedding Parties
This is a delightful motor-sailing cruise with a unique and interesting cruise itinerary around the Adriatic Sea and Croatia. A wonderful opportunity to make new friends from other countries, share the excitement, enjoyment and informality of this intimate Adriatic cruise experience. Combine Croatia with Greece and Turkey. Click here to board in Split.
Day 1: Arrive – Dubrovnik – Croatia – Saturday – Weekly – mid-May to mid-September
Our local rep. meets you at Dubrovnik Airport and assists with your transfer to the hotel. Click here to board in Split.
DAY 2: Dubrovnik – Board the M/S Marija Magdalena Sailing Vessel – Sunday (BLD)
After breakfast at your hotel, we have arranged for a morning guided tour of Dubrovnik covering the cities highlights, with lunch included at a charming local restaurant, before we head to the Gruz Harbor to board the Sailing Yacht : M/S Marija Magdalena. Dinner and overnight on board ship in Dubrovnik.
Day 3: Dubrovnik – ELAPHITI ISLANDS – MLJET – Monday (BLD)
Cruise from Dubrovnik to one of the Elaphiti Islands (Jakljan). Time for exploration or swimming with lunch on board before departure to Pomena, Mljet Island, with its 100 square kilometer National Park. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included onboard.
Day 4: MLJET – HVAR – Tuesday (BLD)
Cruise from Mljet to Hvar Island with a stop en-route for swimming and relaxing on the little island Scedro. Hvar is a town of historical and cultural heritage and the island is renowned for its wonderful lavender fields. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included onboard.
Day 5: HVAR – SPLIT – Wednesday (BLD)
Cruise from Hvar Town to Split with a stop en-route for swimming on the island of Brac. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included onboard.
Day 6: SPLIT – KORCULA – Thursday (BLD)
After breakfast go on a gentle cruise from Split to Korcula, the alleged birthplace of the famous explorer Marco Polo. Swimming stop will be made in Lovište – peninsula Pelješac. On Korcula you will discover centuries-old turrets, mansions, cathedrals and museums during your early evening exploration. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included onboard.
Day 7: KORCULA – SLANO – Friday (BLD)
Breakfast on board. Cruise from Korcula to Slano with a stop en route at the Island of Olipa for swimming and enjoying the crystal blue sea. Lunch onboard. Dinner at a restaurant of your choice or onboard the ship if using the full board option.
Saturday: SLANO – Dubrovnik Cruise from Slano to Dubrovnik with a stop made for swimming en-route on one of the Elaphites islands. Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included onboard.
Day 8- Saturday : Disembarkation- Dubrovnik (B)
Early morning breakfast and disembarkation. Transfer to your hotel . Remainder of the day at leisure.
DAY 9 – Saturday – Departure – SPLIT ( B)
Disembarkation after breakfast, and transfer to the airport . Bon Voyage . Happy to add extra days in Split upon request.
Rates are per person in USD
Based on Upper and Main Deck Cabins while on board your Adriatic Cruise:
In double occupancy.
In single occupancy.
USD $ 2229.
USD $ 2355.
USD $ 3358.
Lower Deck Cabins Reduction: $100. USD per person
- Upper and Main Deck Cabins while on board your Adriatic Cruise, with breakfast and lunch including daily while on board your Adriatic Cruise. Cruising route is subject to change depending upon weather conditions
This cruise provides plenty of time for sunbathing, swimming and exploring interesting resorts, small bays and attractive Dalmatian towns.
- Private local guided sightseeing in Split as per itinerary including all entrance fees,with private air-conditioned vehicle.
- All airport and seaports transfers.
- Accommodations with breakfast (B) in Split, or at comparable properties, according to availability:
Three and four stars hotels (or similar): Split – Hotel Katarina or Dalmina
- Meals as indicated, with preset menu (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- All airport transfers are based on private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur.
- Tourist tax + entrance to the national parks – Euro 20 per person, subject to change without notice (payable locally by guests)
- International air transportation from/to your country
- Any meal not specifically mentioned
- Beverages, and personal expenses
- Gratuities for local personnel
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Any visa fee when/if required
More details on M/S Marija Magdalena – Motor Sailing Yacht
Adriatic Paradise Cruise – Boarding Dubrovnik:
- The M/S Marija Magdalena offers : 12 air-conditioned cabins with double or twin beds
- Upper deck has 4 cabins (4 twin-bedded cabins with bunk beds)
- Main deck has 4 cabins (2 triple cabins with one upper bed & 2 twin-bedded cabins with bunk beds). Lower deck has 4 cabins (4 double cabins).
- Each cabin is approximately 6 sq. meters with an additional shower and w.c. area.
- Air-conditioned salon-bar serving domestic and international drinks (at a local charge) is completely equipped for dinning for approximately 30 persons.
- Buffet breakfast and with waiter service for lunch and dinner
- Sundeck with sun-beds and chairs
- 2 freshwater showers with WC
- Length of vessel 29 meters, width 7.20 meters
- Cruising speed 8,5 nautical miles per hour
- Power supply 220 volts.