A 9-Day Honeymoon Stay in Croatia
Croatia for the independent traveler – Perfect for Honeymooners
Split- Hvar – Korcula – Dubrovnik
Choose your own dates: April – October
Day 1: Arrive Split – Croatia – Choose your own date – This is a Private Tour
Daily arrival – Apr – Oct: Our local rep. meets you at Split Airport and assists with your transfer to the hotel.
Day 2: Split – Croatia (BD)
Breakfast is always included daily at the hotel. Full day at leisure to recover from the flight across the Atlantic and/or explore Split as you wish on your own. We are happy to add optional tours as you wish (extra $ applies). Dinner is included tonight at a charming local restaurant.
DAY 3: SPLIT – HVAR (BD)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning tour of the magnificent town of Split with its numerous archaeological, historical and cultural sites. Ferry from Split to Starigrad on the island of Hvar. Transfer from Stari Grad to hotel in Hvar town for overnight. Sample Hotel: Amfora Hotel or similar; four stars, or similar. Dinner is included at the hotel tonight.
DAY 4: HVAR (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. Morning tour exploring the town of Hvar and the Island. Hvar is a town of unique cultural and historical heritage and also an important tourist resort with a centuries-old tradition in tourism. It has a pleasant climate, a lot of sunshine, natural beauties, famous gastronomic offerings, and sports and recreational opportunities. Afternoon at leisure.
DAY 5: HVAR – KORCULA (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Afternoon transfer to Hvar harbor for departure by boat to Korcula Island. Evening arrival at Korcula, overnight in Korcula.
DAY 6: KORCULA – DUBROVNIK (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Morning tour explore the Korcula old town, the hometown of famous explorer Marco Polo. Experience the narrow streets, beautiful churches and magnificent palaces in one of the best preserved Medieval towns in the Mediterranean. Early afternoon departure from Korcula to Dubrovnik. Arrival at Dubrovnik, overnight in hotel.
DAY 7: DUBROVNIK (BD)
Breakfast at hotel. We have included a Dubrovnik city morning sightseeing tour and a walk along the city walls. Panoramic ride overlooking Dubrovnik to Srd mountain with Dubrovnik’s new cable car. Dinner is included tonight at a charming local restaurant.
DAY 8: DUBROVNIK (B)
Breakfast at hotel. Day at leisure. We recommend a day visit to nearby Elaphite Islands or Island of Lokrum.
DAY 9: DUBROVNIK (B)
After breakfast you will transfer to the airport. Bon Voyage! We will be happy to add extra days in Dubrovnik upon request.
Rates are per person in USD
Sample Hotels (or similar): Three and Four stars hotel accommodation, listed below.
|In double occupancy.||In single occupancy.|
USD $ 3087.
USD $ 3156.
USD $ 3986.
- Meals as indicated, with preset menu (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Private local guided sightseeing as per itinerary including all entrance fees.
- All the ferry tickets in between the islands.
- All airport and seaports transfers , all listed touring with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Accommodations with breakfast (B) as indicated below, or at comparable properties, according to availability. Three and four star hotels (or similar):
- Private touring while in Croatia. Your will have your own vehicle, your private chauffeur and private local guides.
- International air transportation from/to your country
- Any meal not specifically mentioned
- Beverages, and personal expenses
- Gratuities for local personnel
- Travel insurance
- Airport taxes
- Any visa fee when/if required