Between Israel, Palestine and Jordan
Allenby Bridge and Sheikh Hussein Bridge
Border Crossing Details
Subject to change without any further notice
Crossing from the Israel/Palestine side to the Jordanian side:
- Driver will drop you off at the premises of the Allenby Bridge
- Porters will assist you with your luggage and take it from you.
- You will go through the security check before entering the main building.
- Before proceeding to the passport control desk make sure that you pay the departure tax and get the receipt/ticket from the Israeli airport authority, this tax is payable only at the border (amount is always subject to change).
- proceed to the passport control.
- There is a possibility to ask the passport officer not to stamp your passport, if you wish/prefer so.
- Once done, you will pass the passport control desk and exit the building.
- Once you are outside in the parking lot you will need to identify your luggage. Porters will assist you to put the luggage on the bus.
- Please pay locally on the spot for this public service shuttle bus ticket, payable only on the spot (amount is subject to change). The shuttle bus will take you to the Jordanian side of the border.
- Once reached the Jordanian side you will be met by your local guide with a sign carrying your name.
Crossing from Jordanian to Palestine/Israel side:
- Arrive at the King Hussein/Allenby Bridge and the Jordanian side Terminal: our transfer to the border is always with a private air-conditioned vehicle and private chauffeur.
- At the Jordanian Terminal at the Allenby Crossing / King Hussein Bridge your private driver will assist you in paying the Jordanian exit / departure tax.
- Once your passport has been checked by they will look after it until you are on the shuttle bus. You will then board the next available shuttle bus and wait for it to depart.
- For guests who have paid us for the VIP Service they will not need to use the shuttle bus and they will simply be ushered across the bridge, the VIP Service fee is $150.00 per person and to be added to your tour cost at the time of booking with us.
- Shuttle’s depart approximately every 30 minutes or when full. There is $10.00 USD charge per person and $2.00 charge for piece of luggage, these charges are only payable locally.
- Board the shuttle Bus from the Jordanian side to Palestine/Israel side.
- On Palestine/Israel side Porters will pick up your luggage and your passport.
- Porters will place your luggage on the belt to be scanned and give you back your passport.
- Then you will go through the security check.
- Please proceed to the passport control desk.
- Please note that delays are the norm at the Allenby Bridge border crossing.
- At the passport control desk you will your passport stamped and cleared out, or if you prefer ask them not to stamp your passport.
- In some cases you may be asked to keep the passport with you, in which case you’ll wait for further administrative investigation by the Israeli border police.
- Once done you will proceed to the arrival hall where you pick up your luggage and proceed to the exit.
- Near the taxi stand you will find your driver waiting with a sign carrying your name as well as your private air-conditioned vehicle.
Sheikh Hussein Bridge
Crossing from Palestine/Israel side to the Jordanian side:
- Your driver will drop you off at the main gate.
- Walking from main gate to the main building is 2 min walk.
- Please proceed to the Israeli airport authority to pay the departure tax: NIS 96 per person at the border (subject to change).
- Please proceed to the immigration & passport control.
- After this you enter the duty free area “the only way out”!!
- After you exit the building, you will walk about 20 meters to board the shuttle bus. Please pay locally for the ticket: around 5.5 NIS per person (subject to change).
- The shuttle bus will take you to the Jordanian side.
Crossing from Jordan to Palestine/Israel side:
- The Jordanian shuttle bus will drop you off at the arrival hall of Palestine/Israeli side.
- You will get your luggage scanned.
- Please proceed to the passport control and immigration.
- Please pick up your luggage and walk (about 5 minutes) from the main building to the main gate, where you will meet your driver (drivers are not allowed to enter the border area).