All in an 8 Day Private Tour
Weekly on Sundays, year round: Tel Aviv, Beersheva, Arad, Massada, Jerusalem, Bethlehem, Jericho, Tiberias, Galilee, Upper Galilee and Golan Heights, Nazareth, Acre, Haifa, Tel Aviv. For the group tour please click here.
Day 1 – SUNDAY – Jerusalem: Arrival Weekly Year Round. Private Touring throughout Israel & Palestine.
Upon arrival to airport meet our local representative and transfer to hotel in Jerusalem. For your transfers: Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur. VIP Club Transfer Services at the airport in Tel Aviv.
Day 2 – MONDAY – Dead Sea – Jerusalem: (B)
Today we drive to the Dead Sea, and descend for a possible “float” in the in the salty water of the world’s lowest place and sea. We drive back via Ein Gedi and Kalya to Jerusalem. Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur.
Day 3 – TUESDAY – Jerusalem: sightseeing of the new city (BL)
Drive to Mt. Scopus for a panoramic view of Jerusalem. On to the Garden of Gethsemane and Church of the Agony. Drive to Mt. Zion for a visit to the tomb of King David, the Room of the Last Supper and Dormition Abbey. Sightseeing in the new city including the Israel Museum’s Shrine of the Book with the famous Dead Sea scrolls, new Supreme Court bldg. Mt. Herzl and Yad Vashem (the memorial to the six million Jews who were killed in the Holocaust). Then visit the model of the Herodian city of Jerusalem dating back to the time of the Second Temple. Afternoon visit of the Hadassah medical center in the synagogue with Marc Chagall stained glass windows, then via Ein Karem (the birth place of John the Baptist). Lunch is included at a local restaurant. For your tours: Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur and private guide.
Day 4 – WEDNESDAY – Jerusalem – (Old City) – Bethlehem: (BL)
Walk through one of the Gates to the walled Old City: the renewed Jewish Quarter; the Western Wall, the Temple area; the colorful bazaars; Via Dolorosa, and the Church of the Holy Sepulcher. Continue to Bethlehem* to visit Rachel’s Tomb and the Church of the Nativity and return to Jerusalem. Lunch is again included at a charming local restaurant. For your tours: Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur and private guide.
Day 5 – THURSDAY – Jericho – Tiberias – Galilee: (B)
Leave Jerusalem, driving via Bethany to Jericho*, the oldest city in the world. Visit the excavations and then continue northward via Jordan Valley and the new settlements to Beit Shean. After a short visit proceed to Tiberias, the old center of Jewish learning. Drive along the shores of the Sea of Galilee to Capernaum to visit the ruins of the ancient synagogue. Continue to a Kibbutz hotel for overnight. For your tours: Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur and private guide.
Day 6 – FRIDAY – Upper Galilee and Golan Heights – Nazareth: (B)
Drive to the Golan Heights. Visit the former Syrian fortifications, Birkat Ram, and the Druze villages, Via Banias, source of the Jordan River. Proceed via Kiryat Shmone and the Hula Valley to Safed, city of the Kabala, to visit synagogue and the artists’ colony and then to Nazareth to visit the Christian Holy Sites. Return to the Kibbutz hotel for overnight. For your tours: Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur and private guide.
Day 7 – SATURDAY – Acre – Haifa – Tel Aviv: (B)
After Breakfast drive west to Acre for a visit of the old, famous Crusader stronghold and medieval fortifications. Continue to Haifa, sightseeing tour of Haifa, including the Bahai Shrine, Persian Garden and Mount Carmel for a panoramic view of the city. Proceed southwards to Caesarea to visit the Roman theater and the Crusader fortress. Continue south for a short city tour of Tel Aviv-Jaffa and to hotel for overnight. For your tours: Private air-conditioned vehicle, private chauffeur and private guide.
DAY 8 – Sunday – DEPARTURE: (B)
Breakfast at the hotel. We’ll escort you to the airport to catch your homeward-bound flight. Salam & Shalom!
VIP Club Transfer Services at the airport in Tel Aviv.
Rates per person in US:
(3 stars hotels)
(4 stars hotels)
(5 stars hotels)
- All ground transportation, including service between airport and hotels.
- All tips / Gratuities to drivers, guides etc.
- Meals as indicated, with preset menu (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Guided sightseeing with private professional guide
- All admission fees
- Hotel accommodations, including tax and service charges.
- VIP MEET & GREET at Tel Aviv Airport: the local rep. will meet you just before the immigration, at Tel Aviv Airport, then walk you through the immigration and luggage claim, on to the arrival hall and meeting the guide/driver and drive on to your hotel.
Vip Club Airport Transfers Service (Tel Aviv Airport)
Description of service
Porter services included
- Meeting the guest at the exit of the plane’s sleeve.
- Transfer to passport control with luxury car.
- Quick transfer through passport control.
- Pickup luggage, porter service included.
- Quick transfer through Customs and exiting to the Arrivals Hall.
Outgoing / departure flights:
Porter services included
- Meeting the guest at departure hall, gate 32.
- Quick transfer through security check.
- Porter service is included.
- Check-in for flight and deposit of baggage at designated counter,
- Quick transfer at hand bags security.
- Quick transfer during boarding.
- Trip interruption and cancellation insurance
- Personal expenses such as laundry and phone calls
- Visa fee (when / if needed)