Ultra Luxury on the Nile
For all of our newlyweds on their honeymoon
Imagine cruising the fabled Nile in ultimate luxury… Rockefeller did it. Mark Twain did it. More recently, First Lady Laura Bush, former First Lady Barbara Bush and pop music legend Lionel Richie did it. They all cruised on Egypt’s timeless Nile in luxury.
The Amarco is available in combination with several of our Tour/Cruise packages. The 233-foot-long, 43-foot-wide Amarco provides the ultimate luxury in Nile cruising. Every fully air-conditioned state-room has a minibar, TV and video system, telephone, safe deposit box, and private bath with hair dryer and luxury amenities.
Onboard facilities include spacious restaurants serving the best Egyptian and international cuisine. Lounges with dancing every evening. Large swimming pools, gym, spa, massage parlor, steam rooms and Jacuzzi. There are also sun decks, a variety of bars and lounges, boutiques, and gift shops. All cabins have an oversized bathtub.
- Free Upgrade to a Suite (subject to availability)
- A souvenir photo album for your cruise photos
- One private candlelit welcome dinner in your stateroom
- Free 30 minute massage
- A souvenir Papyrus wedding certificate written in Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphic and/or Arabic, English, French, Japanese Spanish etc. based on your preference
Mondays from Luxor: Eight Days Cruise
Mondays from Luxor: Five Days Cruise
Fridays from Aswan: Four Days Cruise
Discover spacious accommodations, modern facilities, comfortable stylish interiors, and unparalleled service that all capture the essence of hospitality at its finest.
- Spacious & stylish guest rooms
- Luxury revive bedding
- Exclusive in room Technology
General Room Amenities
- Individual climate control
- Mini bar
- Safety deposit box
- Panoramic, sound proof windows
- Direct dial telephone
- Luxury bedding-down comforters, custom duvets, cotton rich linens
- Bathrobe & sleepers
- Bath tub
- Hair dryer
- Separate tub and shower
Reservations are not required. Our dining rooms will accommodate all our guests in one seating — one less thing to worry about while you are traveling on the Nile. Enjoy the cosmopolitan atmosphere with several different languages being heard at dinner.
Dinner a la carte is served onboard the M/S Amarco 3 times a week on Saturday, Tuesday & Thursday.
- Main restaurant offering local and international menu selections
- Breakfast & lunch served in a buffet style
- Dinner either ” A la Carte” or set menu
- Kid’s menu & vegetarian are on request
- Get the pleasure of nouvelle cuisine style
Lounge & Bars
- Main large Lounge with dance floor
- Billiard bar
- Pool bar
- Casual for breakfast & lunch
- Formal for dinner
Indulge yourself, boost your energy, and pamper yourself with a fantastic range of massages.
A full massage menu available, appointment is required.